Put my show and this player on your website or your social network. Sense?: Why does it hurt...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Why does it hurt...

...when my heart misses the beat?
So thats when I'm going to do some music. Last night I recovered a golden oldie from Germany "über den Wolken". My brother elevated this track to be remixed. After downloading it from some P2P (amazing, you can find anything on demand! So I wonder how long it will take the major comps within the music industry to understand the real urge) I started to analyze and split up the song into nice slices to be rearranged. You will soon have the chance to listen to this on acidplanet.com. For now please listen to the latest upload "Luft - Air" under http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=579991&t=1941 - and please review it!
So long….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home